Laundry Renovations in Perth
Willetton Cabinets is Perth’s laundry renovation specialists. We can transform your existing laundry into an efficient and well-organised space.
We work closely with you to develop a design that meets your exact needs. If you are unsure about elements of your laundry design, our experienced designers can provide practical advice to ensure the final product meets your expectations.
You may be surprised how much storage space you can fit into such a small area. We can create a laundry for your home with drawer units, bench space, cupboards, and more.
We invite you to contact us to discuss your laundry renovation requirements. We’ll explore all options to create a laundry space that’s just right for you and your family.
Quality Materials & Fittings
Willetton Cabinets offers a large selection of building materials and fittings for all laundry renovations in Perth, including:
|Cabinet Construction||16mm high moisture resistant white melamine, with 1mm ABS edging to front edge. Colour matched with doors. All cabinet components are cut and drilled for assembly on CNC machinery. Grass soft close hinges, Grass Scala soft close drawers|
|Cabinet Doors||1mm laser edged melamine doors, 1mm laser edged ultraglaze doors, painted doors, vinyl wrapped doors, veneer doors, solid timber doors|
|Bench Tops||Post formed laminate tops, Corian tops, reconstituted stone tops, granite tops, solid timber tops, stainless steel tops|
|Tapware & Fittings||Caroma, Dorf, Fowler, Radiant floor heating, Samios plumbing, Tiles Expo for all tile selections|
The Laundry Renovation Process
- We meet with you at your home to discuss your vision and the work required to create a laundry that is stylish, functional, and affordable.
- Our designers tailor a solution to meet your requirements and we prepare an itemised quote for your laundry renovation.
- We arrange for you to come into our showroom for a viewing of your drawing and quotation, and to discuss any possible changes.
- Once the job is accepted, we invite you to select the colours, styles, and finishes of your cabinet doors, tops, handles, laundry fittings and any other items that may be applicable to your renovation.
- We prepare a job schedule, which includes the start and end date for the completion of works. The schedule outlines when each subcontractor will be at your home and at what time to expect them. The schedule also shows what each subcontractor will do on the day and how long each will be at your home. This gives you a clear guide as to how long the work will take, and helps you to schedule your day-to-day routine while the renovation is being carried out.
If you are planning to renovate your laundry, contact the experienced team at Willetton Cabinets –Perth’s laundry renovation specialists, on (08) 9456 2442.